Chocolate and peanut butter. Is there a better combination? Don’t worry, that was a rhetorical question. Of course there isn’t!
These chocolatey, peanut butter bites are not only the perfect fix for your sweet tooth, but they’re also packed with protein. They’re perfect for an afternoon pick me up, or midnight snack, and all times in between.
They’re made with all natural ingredients so don’t feel guilty, they only taste like they’re bad for you. So have one, or two, or twenty-four..
And they’re no bake, so no preheating your oven. Simple, easy, and delicious.
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients together in food processor and blend very well.
- You may have to stop and scrape the sides a few times just to insure all ingredients get blended together well.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes just to firm up a bit.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator.
- Cover a cookie sheet in parchment paper. Roll tablespoon sized balls and place on cookie sheet. (should make approximately 24 bites)
- Optional: Add a few chocolate chips to the top of each bite.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up. Enjoy!
You may also like: