My absolute favorite way to prepare my vegetables is roasting them. It gives them a completely different flavor, and it’s so easy.
And since vegetables should always be the most plentiful thing on your plate, you’re going to need a tasty way to make them. You could of course use any combination of vegetables for this, so the possibilities are really endless.
One of my favorite go to dinners is roasted veggies and quinoa. It’s quick, easy, and delicious. And of course, healthy. I’m sorry, I’m pretty terrible at writing interesting posts about vegetables… so I won’t torture you anymore.. here’s the recipe..
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup sliced sweet onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp oil
- sprinkle of pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix together well so the vegetables are coated with oil and seasoning.
- On a pan lined with tin foil, spread out vegetables evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, occasionally stirring vegetables.
- They are done when vegetables start to brown.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Om nom nom.. veggies.
You may also like: