There are few things in this world that I love more than chocolate. A day without chocolate is like a day without sunshine.. Is that a little over-dramatic? I think not. And for those of you that share my love of all things chocolate, I made these cookies just for you.
Soft and gooey chocolate cookies with chocolate chips, does it get much better then that? Sure it does. How about cookies made without any flour, eggs, butter, oil, or added sugar? Double chocolate oatmeal cookies that are gluten free and vegan. I think we just went from better to best.
If you like these you’ll definitely want to check out my Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies, also made without any flour, eggs, butter, oil, or added sugar. They are hands down the most popular recipe on my blog.
Now go indulge in some chocolatey goodness. 🙂
- 1½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp 100% maple syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅔ cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet into dry and mix together until well combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a heaping tablespoon of dough for each cookie, space dough evenly apart on sheet and form each into a cookie shape (they will not spread out when baking).
- Makes approximately 20 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
You may also like: