You know that whole, don’t play with your food thing? Yeah, I don’t think I was ever taught that, because I clearly get way too much joy out of making towers of food and taking pictures of it.
But as much as I love taking crazy pictures of food, it’s torturous when you’re really hungry. I’ll have you know, I took 54 pictures of these muffins, fifty-four. I clearly have problems…
But don’t worry, I wont make you look at them all…
These peanut butter banana muffins are made without any flour so they’re perfect for all you gluten free people out there, like myself.
Although the recipe doesn’t call for it, feel free to add some chocolate chips or drizzle some more peanut butter over top of your muffins. Of course I did, because I have a serious chocolate and peanut butter addiction.
- 1½ cup peanut butter
- 3 ripe medium sized bananas (mashed)
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a mixer.
- Stop the mixer a few times and scrape the sides to make sure everything blends together evenly.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins or use cupcake liners
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
*Adapted from www.wholelifestylenutrition.com.
Save 20% on all KitchenAid Stand Mixer attachments. Use Promo code “10MIX”
You may also like: